魔方网-培训咨询服务平台

全國統一學習專線 8:30-21:00
位置:魔方網 > 外語類>提升英語> 拜倫經典著名詩歌欣賞  正文

拜倫經典著名詩歌欣賞

發布時間:2022-10-11 16:47:14來源:魔方格


【資料圖】

  拜倫是英國19世紀初期偉大的浪漫主義詩人,在他的詩歌里塑造了一批“拜倫式英雄”。他不僅是一位偉大的詩人,還是一個為理想戰斗一生的勇士,積極而勇敢地投身革命。

  拜倫經典著名詩歌:我愿做無憂無慮的小孩

  I would I were a careless child,

  我愿做無憂無慮的小孩,

  Still dwelling in my Highland cave,

  仍然居住在高原的洞穴,

  Or roaming through the dusky wild,

  或是在微曛曠野里徘徊,

  Or bounding o"er the dark blue wave;

  或是在暗藍海波上騰躍;

  The cumbrous pomp of Saxon pride

  撒克遜浮華的繁文縟禮

  Accords not with the freeborn soul,

  不合我生來自由的意志,

  Which loves the mountain"s craggy side,

  我眷念坡道崎嶇的山地,

  And seeks the rocks where billows roll.

  我向往狂濤撲打的巨石。

  Fortune! take back these cultured lands,

  命運呵!請收回豐熟的田疇,

  Take back this name of splendid sound!

  收回這響亮的尊榮稱號

  I hate the touch of servile hands,

  我厭惡被人卑屈地迎候,

  I hate the slaves that cringe around.

  厭惡被奴仆躬身環繞。

  Place me among the rocks I love,

  把我放回我酷愛的山岳,

  Which sound to Ocean"s wildest roar;

  聽巉巖應和咆哮的海洋;

  I ask but this—again to rove

  我只求讓我重新領略

  Through scenes my youth hath known before.

  我從小熟悉的故國風光。

  Few are my years, and yet I feel

  我雖然年少,也能感覺出

  The world was ne"er design"d for me:

  這世界決不是為我而設;

  Ah! why do dark"ning shades conceal

  幽冥暗影為何要冪覆

  The hour when man must cease to be?

  世人向塵寰告別的時刻?

  Once I beheld a splendid dream,

  我也曾瞥見過輝煌夢境——

  A visionary scene of bliss:

  極樂之鄉的神奇幻覺;

  Truth!—wherefore did thy hated beam

  真相呵!為何你可憎的光明

  Awake me to a world like this?

  喚醒我面臨這么個世界?

  I loved—but those I loved are gone;

  我愛過——所愛之人已離去;

  Had friends—my early friends are fled:

  有朋友——早年友誼已終結;

  How cheerless feels the heart alone

  孤苦的心靈怎能不憂郁,

  When all its former hopes are dead!

  當原有的希望都黯然熄滅!

  Though gay companions o"er the bowl

  縱然酒宴中歡謔的伙伴們

  Dispel awhile the sense of ill;

  把惡劣情懷驅散了片刻;

  Though pleasure stirs the maddening soul,

  豪興能振奮癡狂的靈魂,

  The heart—the heart—is lonely still.

  心兒呵,心兒卻永遠寂寞。

  How dull! to hear the voice of those

  多無聊!去聽那些人閑談:

  Whom rank or chance, whom wealth or power,

  那些人與我非敵非友,

  Have made, though neither friends nor foes,

  是門第、權勢、財富或機緣

  Associates of the festive hour.

  使他們與我在筵前聚首。

  Give me again a faithful few,

  把幾個忠誠密友還給我,

  In years and feelings still the same,

  還是原來的年紀和心情;

  And I will fly the midnight crew,

  躲開那半夜喧囂的一伙,

  Where boist′rous joy is but a name.

  他們的歡樂不過是虛名。

  And woman, lovely woman! thou,

  美人,可愛的美人!你就是

  My hope, my comforter, my all?

  我的希望,慰藉,和一切?

  How cold must be my bosom now,

  連你那笑靨的魅力也消失,

  When e"en thy smiles begin to pall!

  我心中怎能不奇寒凜冽!

  Without a sigh would I resign

  又富麗又慘苦的繁囂俗境,

  This busy scene of splendid woe,

  我毫無嘆惜,愿從此告辭;

  To make that calm contentment mine,

  我只要怡然知足的恬靜——

  Which virtue knows, or seems to know.

  “美德”熟識它,或似曾相識。

  Fain would I fly the haunts of men—

  告別這熙來攘往的去處——

  I seek to shun, not hate mankind;

  我不恨人類,只是想避開;

  My breast requires the sullen glen,

  我癡心尋覓陰沉崖谷,

  Whose gloom may suit a darken"d mind.

  那暝色契合這晦暗胸懷。

  Oh! that to me the wings were given

  但愿能給我一雙翅膀:

  Which bear the turtle to her nest!

  像斑鳩飛回棲宿的巢里,

  Then would I cleave the vault of heaven,

  我也要展翅飛越穹蒼,

  To flee away, and be at rest.

  飄然遠引,得享安息。

  拜倫經典著名詩歌:勒欽伊蓋

  去吧,濃艷的景色,玫瑰的園圃!

  Away, ye gay landscapes, ye gardens of roses!

  讓富貴寵兒在你們那里遨游;

  In you let the minions of luxury rove;

  還給我巉巖峻嶺——白雪的住處,

  Restore me the rocks, where the snow-flake reposes,

  盡管它 們已許身于愛和自由;

  Though still they are sacred to freedom and love:

  喀利多尼亞!我愛慕你的山岳,

  Yet, Caledonia, beloved are thy mountains,

  盡管皚皚的峰頂風雨交加,

  Round their white summits though elements war;

  不見泉水徐流,見瀑布飛瀉,

  Though cataracts foam "stead of smooth-flowing fountains,

  我還是眷念幽暗的洛赫納佳!

  I sigh for the valley of dark Loch na Garr.

  啊!我幼時常常在那兒來往,

  Ah! there my young footsteps in infancy wander"d;

  頭戴軟帽,身披格子呢外衣;

  My cap was the bonner, my cloak was the plaid;

  緬懷著那些亡故多年的酋長,

  On chieftains long perish"d my memory ponder"d,

  我天天踱過松柯掩映的林地。

  As daily I strode through the pine-cover"d glade.

  直到白晝收盡了暗淡余光,

  I sought not my home till the day"s dying glory

  北極星當空閃耀,我才回家;

  Gave place to the rays of the bright polar star;

  流傳的故事勾起迷人的遐想,

  For fancy was cheer"d by traditional story,

  是山民傳述的——在幽暗的洛赫納佳。

  Disclosed by the natives of dark Loch na Garr.

  “逝者的亡靈!難道我沒有聽到

  "Shades of the dead! have I not heard your voices

  席卷暗夜的怒風里,你們在喧呼?”

  Rise on the night-rolling breath of the gale?′

  英雄的精魂定然會開顏歡笑,

  Surely the soul of the hero rejoices,

  駕御天風馳騁于故鄉的山谷。

  And rides on the wind, o"er his own Highland vale.

  當風雪迷雰在洛赫納佳聚攏,

  Round Loch na Garr while the stormy mist gathers,

  冬之神驅著冰車君臨天下,

  Winter presides in his cold icy car:

  云霾圍裹著我們祖先的身影,

  Clouds there encircle the forms of my fathers;

  在那風暴里——在幽暗的洛赫納佳。

  They dwell in the tempests of dark Loch na Garr.

  “不幸的勇士們!竟沒有什么異象

  Ill-starr′d, though brave, did no visions foreboding

  預示命運遺棄了你們的事業?"

  Tell you that fate had forsaken your cause?′

  你們注定了要在卡洛登陣亡,

  Ah! were you destined to die at Culloden,

  哪會有勝利的歡呼將你們酬謝!

  Victory crown"d not your fall with applause:

  總算有幸,和你們部族一起,

  Still were you happy in death"s earthy slumber,

  在勃瑞瑪巖穴,你們長眠地下;

  You rest with your clan in the caves of Braemar;

  高亢風笛傳揚著你們的事跡

  The pibroch resounds to the piper"s loud number,

  峰巒回應著——在幽暗的洛赫納佳。

  Your deeds on the echoes of dark Loch na Garr.

  洛赫納佳呵,別后已多少光陰!

  Years have roll"d on, Loch na Garr, since I left you,

  再與你相逢,還要過多少歲月!

  Years must elapse ere I tread you again:

  造化雖不曾給你繁花和綠蔭,

  Nature of verdure and flow"rs has bereft you,

  你卻比艾爾賓原野更為親切。

  Yet still are you dearer than Albion"s plain.

  從遠方山岳歸來的游子眼中,

  England! thy beauties are tame and domestic

  英格蘭!你的美過于馴良溫雅;

  To one who has roved on the mountains afar:

  我多么眷念那粗獷雄峻的巖峰!

  Oh for the crags that are wild and majestic!

  那含怒的奇景,那幽暗的洛赫納佳!

  The steep frowning glories of dark Loch na Garr!

相關內容: 拜倫 經典 著名 詩歌 欣賞 拜倫 英國 19世紀 初期 大的

推薦課程
相關文章
最新文章
相關學校
相關熱詞
主站蜘蛛池模板: 车牌识别道闸_停车场收费系统_人脸识别考勤机_速通门闸机_充电桩厂家_中全清茂官网 | 润滑脂-高温润滑脂-轴承润滑脂-食品级润滑油-索科润滑油脂厂家 | 振动筛-交叉筛-螺旋筛-滚轴筛-正弦筛-方形摇摆筛「新乡振动筛厂家」 | 不干胶标签-不干胶贴纸-不干胶标签定制-不干胶标签印刷厂-弗雷曼纸业(苏州)有限公司 | 精密冲床,高速冲床等冲压设备生产商-常州晋志德压力机厂 | 哲力实业_专注汽车涂料汽车漆研发生产_汽车漆|修补油漆品牌厂家 长沙一级消防工程公司_智能化弱电_机电安装_亮化工程专业施工承包_湖南公共安全工程有限公司 | 艾默生变频器,艾默生ct,变频器,ct驱动器,广州艾默生变频器,供水专用变频器,风机变频器,电梯变频器,艾默生变频器代理-广州市盟雄贸易有限公司官方网站-艾默生变频器应用解决方案服务商 | 软文发布平台 - 云软媒网络软文直编发布营销推广平台 | YAGEO国巨电容|贴片电阻|电容价格|三星代理商-深圳市巨优电子有限公司 | 锯边机,自动锯边机,双面涂胶机-建业顺达机械有限公司 | 企典软件一站式企业管理平台,可私有、本地化部署!在线CRM客户关系管理系统|移动办公OA管理系统|HR人事管理系统|人力 | 河北中仪伟创试验仪器有限公司是专业生产沥青,土工,水泥,混凝土等试验仪器的厂家,咨询电话:13373070969 | 牛奶检测仪-乳成分分析仪-北京海谊 | 东莞压铸厂_精密压铸_锌合金压铸_铝合金压铸_压铸件加工_东莞祥宇金属制品 | 湖南专升本-湖南省专升本报名-湖南统招专升本考试网 | 微信小程序定制,广州app公众号商城网站开发公司-广东锋火 | 污水提升器,污水提升泵,污水提升装置-德国泽德(zehnder)水泵系统有限公司 | 亚克力制品定制,上海嘉定有机玻璃加工制作生产厂家—官网 | 岸电电源-60HZ变频电源-大功率变频电源-济南诚雅电子科技有限公司 | 九州网址_专注于提供网址大全分享推广中文网站导航服务 | 齿辊分级破碎机,高低压压球机,立式双动力磨粉机-郑州长城冶金设备有限公司 | 排烟防火阀-消防排烟风机-正压送风口-厂家-价格-哪家好-德州鑫港旺通风设备有限公司 | 灰板纸、灰底白、硬纸板等纸品生产商-金泊纸业| 健康管理师报名入口,2025年健康管理师考试时间信息网-网站首页 塑料造粒机「厂家直销」-莱州鑫瑞迪机械有限公司 | 超声波电磁流量计-液位计-孔板流量计-料位计-江苏信仪自动化仪表有限公司 | 便携式谷丙转氨酶检测仪|华图生物科技百科 | 深圳工程师职称评定条件及流程_深圳职称评审_职称评审-职称网 | 福建珂朗雅装饰材料有限公司「官方网站」 | 扫地车厂家-山西洗地机-太原电动扫地车「大同朔州吕梁晋中忻州长治晋城洗地机」山西锦力环保科技有限公司 | 选矿设备,选矿生产线,选矿工艺,选矿技术-昆明昆重矿山机械 | 千斤顶,液压千斤顶-力良企业,专业的液压千斤顶制造商,shliliang.com | 光伏家 - 太阳能光伏发电_分布式光伏发电_太阳能光伏网 | 量子管通环-自清洗过滤器-全自动反冲洗过滤器-北京罗伦过滤技术集团有限公司 | 2025第九届世界无人机大会 | 深圳侦探联系方式_深圳小三调查取证公司_深圳小三分离机构 | 国际高中-国际学校-一站式择校服务-远播国际教育 | ERP企业管理系统永久免费版_在线ERP系统_OA办公_云版软件官网 | 烽火安全网_加密软件、神盾软件官网| 胀套-锁紧盘-风电锁紧盘-蛇形联轴器「厂家」-瑞安市宝德隆机械配件有限公司 | 酒水灌装机-白酒灌装机-酒精果酒酱油醋灌装设备_青州惠联灌装机械 | 恒温恒湿试验箱_高低温试验箱_恒温恒湿箱-东莞市高天试验设备有限公司 |